Spengbab's Day Off Spengbab's Day Off

So, like many others stated, there is no point to this animation. But it does have raw humor at the very least. The animation was good as well. Personally, i enjoyed the exaggerated realism, and I also had a good chuckle trying to imagine if Spongebob's world was really like this. I guess that could be a point or reason of this video, for people saying that it was terrible and pointless. It had a really nice grunge feeling to it.

ShigDiggity responds:

There is a story though. Spongebob goes to start his boat, it won't start so he car-jacks (or boat-jacks rather) someone. He ends up crashing into Squidward. Worried that Mr. Krabs would find out, he has Patrick wear Squidward's face.

Glad you enjoyed it regardless.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

lol this was amusing. this reminds me of something that would be on the show Metalocalypse!!!

Mission Balrog 001 Mission Balrog 001

The music is alright, but it is also annoying hearing it continuously. Also, one major flaw was that I could mouse over the character then right click then click to the end of the maze and win the game in less that 2 minutes. 1 1/2 stars for some effort.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

FIGHT THE MIGHTY JERICHO IF YOU DARE!!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /610807/show/usergenerated/group/522/
play/426738

btw awesome game you have created

X Ball Racing X Ball Racing

Not the best of the best but a way to have some fun and kill time. Perhaps make this a multiplayer online. Anyways, good luck with your future compositions.

Sanctuary Sanctuary

Wow, I really enjoyed listening to this. The feeling I got was just amazing. I could really immerse my self with the music and feel the story progress. Like all good pieces of music everyone has a different story for every piece but that was along the lines of what I was thinking(the story that you proposed as you were making this). Perhaps you should direct a live orchestra with this. I think it would add that extra touch to this. Keep making music, you have a talent with it and a strong dedication. Hope you do well with your competition. -Eddy

Step responds:

Thanks for reviewing!

"Wow, I really enjoyed listening to this. The feeling I got was just amazing."

That's great to hear. Personally I think that orchestral is one of the best genres for portraying feelings. There's something about it which just makes it so much more effective to create stories and emotions out of.

"I could really immerse my self with the music and feel the story progress. Like all good pieces of music everyone has a different story for every piece but that was along the lines of what I was thinking(the story that you proposed as you were making this)."

Great, looks like it's mission completed in that department!

"Perhaps you should direct a live orchestra with this. I think it would add that extra touch to this."

Whoa, that's a little ambitious, haha :P. But yeah that would be amazing.

"Keep making music, you have a talent with it and a strong dedication. Hope you do well with your competition."

Thanks a million for the support, it's well-received! Glad you enjoyed the track.

Nahuije Nacional Nahuije Nacional

very nice

looks very intricute, outstanding

Painting the death Painting the death

good job

once again, i love all the day of the dead skulls. great job :)

Herbalist Herbalist